Friday, December 28, 2007

MY Prius Rental....................

I am renting a 2008 Prius... and
holyhell people.

It is flippin' amazing.
AMAZING gas mileage....
I feel like a damn Jetson...

I have a key that looks like a small Nintendo video game cartridge.
I push it into it's allotted space...
press the circular POWER button...

Move a nob down or up... and it pops back into place where it was..
but lets you know if you're in Drive or Reverse...

and it is just amazing.
And awesome.
And a hybrid.

I mean.. if you GOTTA drive a car...
this is it, people.

So.. for the next 8 days... Ill be big pimping it...
Greeny-style.

ALSO:
I was working at tu tu tangos tonight... painting and working......

sold some paintings... (new ones and OLD ones--thank GOD to that..
hate having things linger a while in my room...)

I decided to put a pile of old drawings and doodles..
and things I DONT WANT (trying to become a minimalist...)
together... with a sign that said FREEEEEEEEEEE..
and they went away like hotcakes... pancakes.. lol

people liked/lik my art... things I was gonna throw away/recycle anyhow..
and it was still a good opportunity to network and throw some business
cards out there.. and some people still threw me some dollars as well..

so.. twas an awesome night.. no complaints!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeee
**and... my room is so so much cleaner.. getting there....
soon.. I want just a bed.. my laptop.. and some art supplies.......
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ok.. exhausted!
BIG day tomorrow.. gig in St Augustine........

night!
Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

No comments: