Tuesday, January 29, 2008

working on...................

the beginning of the fishy........
meh.. like half done with the fish now.. and these OTHER projs/paintings looking forward to wrapping up tonight!
and a closer look ;O) happy with it thus far... fun texture.. color... it's energetic... i diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig. ;O) And hope Andrew's daddio will as well! ;O)
Getting there.. a few more touches.. and then to spray...
Ok.. so other than selling most everything in my room on ebay, amazon.. and soon.. etsy.com with all my art goodness... (and having already made some $500 from this all! YES!!!--THOUGH... much of this was Andrew's old video games... but some was mine!!! I love you, DREW! ;O)

....and other than SOON revamping my website.. and targeting that "key" audience of mine oh so soon... (the enviro-crowd)
here I am tonight staying in for once.. yes yes.. I know..
and working on wrapping up some projects.

Mostly paintings and the like.. but I also have some digital ideas in mind....

Q for you all:
Why.. why why why.. are we all so critical of our own work?
Why is it we hinder our own progress at times!?

It's such an internal struggle.
It really is.

IN OTHER NEWS.............
Megan and I FINALLY got to hang out today!
SO LONG OVERDUE! AhHH!
Twas awesome!
After hitting up the Omart.org... the Orlando Museum of Art... and getting inspired and charged up with such beautiful imagery and delight...

we than went to Pei Wei... which I LOVE.. obsess over, perhaps!? On Colonial... ordered Pad Thai... amazing.. I ate so much.. they give you so much!! GAH!

and then off to a craft store to peruse..and get inspired again...
and than Sam Flax.... :O) (another awesome art store...)
(I didnt BUY ANYTHING! I KNOW!! Discipline!! oooooo! ;O)

AND THEN... UBERBOT to get oh so inspired again...

gah.
GREAT DAY!
Fired up!

yay... ok.. back to some art....
than some coffee... and than.. a brisk walk round my neighborhood!

HOLLA!
Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
also.. slight update... heh...




also.. an update with POSH POOCH!

http://www.celebration.fl.us/towncenterevents.html



yay! My work! ;O)

No comments: