Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Obsessed with selling.............


SO,.. Andrew and I are recently OBSESSED now with selling everything on ebay and amazon.com..... whatever we can find in our rooms/houses... it's been awesome. We're working on becoming better minimalists... and smaller consumers as well.. basically.. don't count on me to boost this economy...(NOTE: My awesome doggie, Chloe.... she's NOT for sale ;o)

About $400 something earned a piece at this point....
and the auctions and biddings are still going....

And soon Ill be attacking more of the items... things under my bed...
And soon... my spider man comics will be up for grabs online ;O)

More updates and art to come...
also have been updating my friend's site a bit more as well:

www.DianeDavenportPhotography.com

No comments: