Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I FINALLY did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;O)



You can look up your vehicle as well, over at:
http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/findacar.htm

Automatic, Power package... (though didn't want it.....) V4..
got a GREAT deal on it though!!! ;O)

So yeah..... now... just gotta sell the old one for a few hundred...
Any takers on a beat up old 97 , V6,....white LX Ford Mustang!?!? Hey.. it's still good for parts!!!!! Come on...................

So with my new 2008 Yaris...
Better gas mileage.. here I come!
Better smog and greenhouse gas ratings!
Better everything!!!

Im Japanese now... babY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I will name my car something in relation to sushi...
mmm... which would be so so good right about now...

YAY!!!
NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoo Hooooooooooo

No comments: