Monday, May 28, 2007

Trip to Philllllllllllllllllllllllli

took some random pics...

Love PARK! Of course :)

Random, awesome, mail box! :)

Coolest MARKET EVER! In the Reading Terminal! :)

I had to take a pic of this hydrant... so sad looking!!!

I want this fold-up bike... oh so bad!

And old, rusty fuse box in the historic East State Penitentiary!!! (Where the infamous Al Capone was kept for a short while...) SCARY!

WATCH OUT, VAMPIRES! :)

Doing some maintenance round good ol' Independence Hall.

I love leaves.

Fun shot.

Can you imagine!?!?..."Just gonna go clean some windows..."

COULDNT pass up the chance of being creepy and taking this pic... this adorable little Chinese girl going on and on with a local cop... what a moment in time!

Yes, I was uber creepy.. I know... I know :P

Fun dentist chair, huh!? Had your tetanus shot lately?! Taken in the E.State Big House :)

Saw a small demolition!

Archaeological DIG! Unearthing Washington's First House-- Right near the Liberty Bell location! SO COOL!!! I talked to a real live Archaeologist! :)

View from friend's window... on Walnut and 13th Street :)

what a great time was had.. second time there.. visited an awesome gal pal who just graduation from UARTS up there!!! SO PROUD OF HER!!! :)

total radness.
i'm out.

No comments: